Tuesday, May 13, 2008

English Club Class 1

So, today we had our first English lesson. I'm teaching the begginers class with Sarah Brown and Cathryn Mayo from my church. We taught on the subject of friendship and it went well. I taught them some vocabulary words and Cathryn taught some idioms. We then had a bible study where we taught on Mark 2:1-12, we talked about the story and how friendship was related in that story. It was neat to meet the students in the class, they can't speak English very well and hopefully they will be able to speak better English and learn about God through our classes. :D

I have got to say that coffee over here in Italy is sooooo much better!!! For lunch I had a marachini (Spelling?), which is a cappucino with nutla chocalote coating the glass. It is really good! Anyway, I better go for now! I hope to upload some pictures later!!!

Jordan

2 comments:

Gaylasm7 said...

sounds absolutely amazing and inspired :-)

you have my prayers, as always

Blessings - g

Rachael said...

Hey Jor,
Sounds like y'all are having a great time. Enjoy the time there and have fun. (-:
God Bless,
Rachael