Saturday, March 29, 2008

Getting there, but time is short!!!

So, I got some more checks in the mail this week! I'm now up to a total of $1485 out of $2150. So, I've still got $665 to go, which is due on April 5th!! So, please pray that I am able to have the rest in by then!!!

We've got to get the money in so we can get it into the accounts, reserve our hotel rooms, and get the money transferred to Euros. We purchased all the plane tickets, we should have our itinerary very soon for that.

Again thank you all to who has been supporting me for the trip! God will bless you for what you are contributing to the work over in Turin, Italy. The trip is approaching! We leave on May the 11th, and get back on the 25th, a total of two weeks.

On another note, I ask you all to pray for my Father. He is in the hospital right now having some tests done on his heart. He had an EKG done on Friday and it turned out bad, so they sent him to the hospital. On Monday they are going to do a test to see if there is blockage in his heart. Then they will probably do a surgery on his heart. Pray for his healing and peace, our family can tend to worry a lot when it comes to something like this.

No comments: